But who is Jame really?

In a nutshell:

I'm 28 years old, I'm married, I've got a job which allows me to have a lot of free time, and I play MMORPGs, probably too much for my own good, but it can't be helped I guess ;)
I enjoy writing guides, I do this as a hobby. I do it for free, I don't plan to and I don't think I ever will commercialize my guides. That's all I'm willing to reveal for now.

With that being said, I'll do my best to keep this blog interesting and informative. So stay tuned!

4 Response to "But who is Jame really?"

  1. Anonymous says:

    Jame, nice to see you getting into the blogging world! Name's Wyrmsfire. I'm a long time fan, and user of your guides. I just wanted to tell you that you have a great thing going on here. Keep it up.

    I also have my own blog and I am going to list your site on it. Feel free to check it out.

    The Conundrum Effect

    We are all glad to see you back around and doing well. Don't forget to take some time for yourself!

    Jame says:

    Hey, my first comment! Thanks for the kind words and for listing my n00b blog :P I'll check your blog tomorrow morning.

    Figget says:

    James your guides are great and I would have prolly quite along time ago with out them !!! I am wondering though as I am trying to get a cleaner look to my screen, what addons you have running and use to get the look. I wondered how how you bunched up your icons like thata nd also your other bars that are there. Could you post your add on set up pleeeeeeeaseeeee !!!

    Unknown says:

    Hello Jame, I'm also glad to see the blog. I just recently found out about it, but I've been using your leveling guides for about half a year (Sadly, I didn't know about them when my Warrior was being leveled to 70.) I'm hoping to see some interesting content, and such, from a brilliant mind such as yours.