Jame's Death Knight Leveling Guide

That's right, I've recently started to work on my Death Knight Guide, it looks very promising so far and I must say I'm having tons of fun writing it.

As I've stated in one of my recent news post on wow-pro.com, I will be making Class specific leveling guides for each classes, those guides will help you level from 1 to 80, and they will include everything you need to know about said class:
  • Which talents to take and in what order
  • Tips on which equipment to use and how to get it
  • Class specific quests will be included in quest circuits
  • Detailed explanations for skills will be given, this will especially be useful for the less experienced players, but will probably be interesting even for veterans
Basically, my class specific guides will not only help you to level up to 80, but also help you to become better at playing your class.

My Death Knight Leveling Guide will be the first of those class specific leveling guides, and the other guides will follow up shortly after. Also, please do not worry, I will first release my Horde and Alliance leveling guides for Northrend (70-80), so that no class will be left out.

Anyway, please follow my blog, because tomorow I'll start to talk about my daily experiences on the beta server with my Death Knight, and I can tell you one thing, Death Knights own!



8 Response to "Jame's Death Knight Leveling Guide"

  1. Anonymous says:

    Jame, I'm very excited about Wrath and my potential Death Knight on Earthen Ring. I'm in the process of writing a short story on him detailing his life before the fall, his dragon blade Wyrmsfire, and his service to Arthas. The story will end and the adventures begin in Wrath.

    If your leveling guides are any indication, then this DK guide will prove to enhance my experience, both as a casual player, and a roleplayer.

    Thank you very much!

    Jame says:

    Thank you very much for your comment wyrmsfire. I'll make sure to read your Death Knight's short story when it's out ;)

    Jame you're the best. Thanks very much.

    Jame says:

    Thank you very much for your comment. Please follow my blog :)

    z32o says:

    O...M...G Jame~
    Your guides are so badass - only to think of how much work you will do... a guide for each class - that is a huge project!

    I really appreciate your work.
    Thank you very much!

    Jame says:

    Aye, it will take a long time till I have a guide for each class. But I know I'll enjoy doing it, so it's ok :)

    Unknown says:

    I like the Reave.com death knight leveling guide http://www.reave.com/death-knight-leveling-guide/

    Unknown says:

    LOVE your guides AMAZING !!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH