Jame's Death Knight Leveling Guide (Alliance) - PREVIEW

As promised yesterday, you can now see the preview of my first class specific guide here.

It's just snippets though, so if it doesn't make much sense, it's normal :P

Also, if you wonder why some of the text is purple, it's also normal, that's my new color of choice for class specific things I write. That way, if someone follows my Death Knight guide but already knows how to play his class well (or just wants to use a different talent build), I've made it easy for them to skip it!

Enjoy, and if you have any questions or suggestions, ask here :)

6 Response to "Jame's Death Knight Leveling Guide (Alliance) - PREVIEW"

  1. Keia says:
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    Keia says:

    Very nice guide preview!! Can't wait to see it all.

    As someone who has played through the starting death knight area - it looks spot on! :)

    Unknown says:

    James you heard there nerfing the pet right? Is that going to make you rethink leveling Unholy or Unholy is just to good anyway with AoE grinding? and any good idea what a good rotation would be to AoE grind I've seen a lot of videos but there all different. and thanks for all your doing cant wait to use this guide for my DK when the game is released.

    Jame says:

    Yea I'll do some tests everytime they change something and will update my guide accordingly :)

    Anonymous says:

    Hey James, love your site so far

    Any advice regarding TBC gear to stock up on for our future Death Knights?

    Jame says:

    I'm working on a list of glyphs and BoE items at the moment, which will help people to get a nice headstart with their DKs.