Well, here's what I do when I'm not playing wow:
1. Music - Ah well, who doesn't like music. But anyway, this is one of my most solid hobbies, and it's always what I do when I don't feel like doing any of the above. I always go back to music.
I can't really say I have a favorite band, I just like too many of them. I just have a favorite song of the day, and it changes almost everyday until I get bored with it :)
I like pretty much every style, from Metallica to Vivaldi, from Rise Against to Natalie Imbruglia. Just to give you an idea ^^
If I had to chose a genre as a favorite, I'd probably go with Rock (that includes all sorts of rock: punk rock, alternative rock, etc). Metal would be a close second and pop would be a very close 3rd.
What do I listen to right now?
Blame Guitar Hero for making me realize how much I like that song! (today at least ^^)
I've also started to make new playlists on my YouTube account, I listen to them when I'm working on my guides or just playing WoW. For now there's only one playlist, but more will come, in case you're interested. Who knows, you might discover a few songs you like ;)
Jame's Playlist #1: Rock/Metal/Etc
2. MMA - If you've no idea what that is. MMA stands for Mixed Martial Arts, it's a combat sport where all fighting styles are used, Wrestling, Jiu-Jitsu, Boxing, Muay-Thai and other striking styles. You've probably heard of the UFC, it is the biggest organisation for MMA and honestly, it's a very exciting and fast growing sport. It's no longer considered as "human cockfighting", there are rules and the fighters are real athletes. Anyway, I love the sport and that's one of the things I do when I'm not playing wow ;)
To give you an idea, here's a video of my favorite fighter, Anderson Silva. He's a Muay-Thai specialist and in my opinion the best striker in the world, but he's also a black belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, so basically he's as dangerous on the floor as on his feet:
3. Mangas/Animes - Maybe I'm too old for this, but I've been reading Mangas since the very first appeared in my country. I'm talking about Akira, Hokuto no Ken and the likes. I still read and follow a number of mangas, including Naruto, Bleach, Claymore and Full Metal Panic (I'm reading the novels).
If I had to say which was my favorite anime/manga of all times, I'd probably go with Full Metal Panic. I highly recommend watching the 3 seasons of the anime.
4. Movies - I love going to the cinema. I guess most people do, but anyway, I'm a huge addict. The last movie I went to was Wall-E, and as with most Pixar movies, it didn't dissapoint. A great movie, I highly recommend it.
I'm looking forward to seeing Valkyrie in January. I hope it lives up to the hype.
ps: If you have any awesome movie you'd like to recommend, go for it, I really like all styles besides musicals.
5. Guitar Hero - This is my latest hobby and it recently entered my top 5. I just picked up Guitar Hero: World Tour a few days ago for christmas, and I'm addicted. I love music in all forms, and I also love competition in all forms, and this game brings both. So I'm having a lot of fun really, I wish I had more time to play it at the moment!
Well that's just my TOP5, I've got other hobbies but this post is already long enough as it is!
Feel free to comment and to mention some of your hobbies too ;)