Video: Dragonblight Quest With Cool Lore

Don't worry, there isn't any spoilers in this video. It's something you've already seen happen if you played the Warcraft III solo campaigns. It's a very cool script with voice acting and it explains why The Forgotten Shore in Dragonblight is full of ghosts and wrecked ships. I'll say no more, watch the video :)

I highly recommend watching it in High Quality (simply click on the HQ button):

7 Response to "Video: Dragonblight Quest With Cool Lore"

  1. Oh my gawd!!!

    This scene was absolutely AMAZING!!
    I just passed Warcraft3 two days ago so I remember this scene so clearly!

    It´s awesome how they made that "flashback"... tell me Jame...
    Will we be able to find more scenes like that?
    (still feeling goosebumps from this video)

    Jame says:

    There are more yes :)

    ziah says:

    Nice. I really like the more immersive aspects that they are adding to questlines. I cant wait to see more. only 13 days to wait!!

    Jame says:

    I'll add the next script of this quest line tomorrow, for the lore addicts :)

    spoiler: Frostmourne!

    Pharoahty says:

    Who was crying in the movie, that made me laugh =P

    With a spoiler like that I can only imagine seeing Muradin in the ground :P

    Jame says:

    The human ghosts were crying when they realized what Arthas had done. And yes, human laughs just sound funny, in a stupid way :p