Sticky me baby!

Someone on the wow forums posted a reply on my thread and said "/vote for sticky".

And this made me think "Hey, it would be great to have my WoTLK threads stickied"

That way, more people will see this thread and discover my guides. Also, if the CMs sticky my thread, it will finally end all those "lol, keylogger???" posts, because it will prove that blizzard officials trust my site to be safe. And it IS safe, for heaven's sake :P

So basically, if my leveling guides helped you out and if you believe that they deserve to be stickied on the wow forums, please go to this thread and post a reply including "/vote for sticky", or something similar:
Also, please don't forget to go to the original post and to report it by clicking on this icon:

Then choose "Sticky Request" as report reason.

Note: You must be logged in with your wow account on the forums to see the icon.

This is one of the best ways to spread the word about my guides, so I would truely appreciate your help on this one.

Also, I'll be giving 2 Karma Points to anyone who votes my guide for sticky. All you have to do is send me a private message on wow-pro, with a link to the post you made and your character name.

4 Response to "Sticky me baby!"

  1. Anonymous says:

    Just report the post and select Sticky Request. The Report button is next to Quote and Edit.

    Jame says:

    Thank you, forgot to mention that.

    Added it to the main post ;)

    Unknown says:

    Reported it :-) Its the least i can do to express my thanks for so many years of great guide writing!

    Your post was stickied on the EU Forums! :D Congratulations! :D