Grizzly Hills guide Sneak Peak: Video #2

TIP: Subscribe to my videos on YouTube if you want to get them as soon as they're uploaded.

Another video on another quest which seems to pose problems to many people, mostly because it's a little buggy at the moment, but also because there are a few tricks to make it much easier ;)

1. Positioning. The Thane is kinda buggy and doesn't get damaged if you try to attack him from range, so you have to get in his melee range to "trigger" the fight.

2. Using the abilities in the correct order:
  • Ability #3 does a lot more damage than Ability #1 and should be used whenever possible
  • Ability #2 is a 5 seconds stun, which is awesome to prevent a lot of damage from the Thane
3. Strafing to avoid Volley damage. A quick strafe to the other side and you'll be taking almost no damage from his volley, but the best part is that you'll get cast a couple abilities before he's done channeling volley.

The end result speaks for itself: the drake was still above 50% HP when the fight was over.

I recommend watching the video in High Quality.



If you liked the video, please don't forget to rate it! ;)

6 Response to "Grizzly Hills guide Sneak Peak: Video #2"

  1. Unknown says:

    What is the mod that you are using for the avatar's in the upper left corner of the screen?

    Jame says:

    That's Xperl Unit frames, there's a link to it in the addon section of all my leveling guides ^^

    Arkaen says:

    It looks to me like it would be helpful to many people, though what you said at the beginning would have helped nearly as many alone. Personally, I was able to figure out how to finish this on my own, so I didn't need it, but thanks, and I hope you make more informative videos, such as for Betrayal in Zul'drak.

    Jame says:

    Oh I surely will.

    I'd gladly take any suggestion on tutorial videos.

    If you think a quest is complicated and could use a video tutorial, leave a comment!

    Anonymous says:

    I'm just itching to get my hands on your Grizzly Hills guide.. just finished Dragonblight and am thinking "Not until Friday!" :P

    hi do you want to exchange links i have a website at mmorpg-finder.com