Grizzly Hills Guide (Horde) Update

Sorry for the lack of updates, but I've been trying to catch up with my schedule and to release the Grizzly Hills Guide for the Horde as soon as possible, which is why I didn't have much time to write about anything.

Meanwhile, a lot of new guides have been posted on wow-pro, and some of them are really good. So don't forget to check out the front page to see if any of these guides could be useful to you. Your feedback is always appreciated.

Anyway, as a reward for following my blog, I'll tell you now that my Grizzly Hills Guide will be released tonight (and not tomorrow), this time it's 100% sure :)

So keep checking the frontpage, the guide should be published within the next 4 hours.

7 Response to "Grizzly Hills Guide (Horde) Update"

  1. Woot woot! Looking forward to it! :D Thanks for letting us know. :)

    Unknown says:

    Very nice, can't wait! :D

    I'm 2 bars from 79 now and haven't started at grizzly hills yet, only done instances :) Plus i have rested XP all the way to 80 so I'm gonna get lots of gold at 80 as i will probably hit 80 early in grizzly hills :)

    Jame says:

    It's out by the way ;)

    Inhumator says:

    On WoW-Pro Release Dates page - I think you meant to put "Date: Jame's Horde Leveling Guide - Zul'Drak (77-78) - Will be announced soon" but you copy/pasted "Grizzly Hills (75-77)".
    Other than that - THANKS for great guides !

    Jame says:

    Err, yea. Fixed it ;)

    Unknown says:

    Thanks Jame, when do you think you'll get the next set of guides out?

    Jame says:

    Hopefully I'll release one before the end of the year.