Awesome guides you might have missed

Lately on wow-pro.com, many new guides are being posted, and the quality has never been so high.

I decided it was high time I mentioned those other guides too, because sadly, many people think that the only thing worth visiting on wow-pro are my leveling guides. This is a big mistake.

There are awesome guides written by other members of the wow-pro community, which you probably never heard of. This is especially true lately, as the site is experiencing a huge boost of activity :)

So here is my advice:

  1. Browse the "Guides" and then navigate through the sub-sections (Class Guides, Gold Guides, etc). Trust me, you WILL find some real gems there.
  2. Check the front page regularly. And do not only check the stickies at the top of the page, check what's under the stickies! That's where new guides appear when they become published ;)

Let me give you an example of an incredibly high quality guide which was posted yesterday by Jiyambi:

Even if you are not a druid, it's worth looking at, just so that you get an idea of the level of detail and quality of some of the guides on wow-pro ;)

(Click on the image to see the guide)



And the best part is that these guides get updated and improved everyday thanks to the comments and feedback of the other members of wow-pro.

In short: WoW-Pro is not just Jame's Leveling Guides, it's THE best place for World of Warcraft guides of all kinds. So please, check them out, I'm sure you will find something useful for you.

5 Response to "Awesome guides you might have missed"

  1. daemun says:

    its awesome to see the community expanding so quickly these days. with so many knowledgeable and articulate players out there, no one should have to pay real cash for guides like these.

    Unknown says:

    I agree with this post entirely Jame. I have several guides other than yours that I often check up on. I'm working on several guides myself, though they may not be original; several instance guides and Tirisfal Glades leveling guide. One of my favorite guides on the site is for [url=http://www.wow-pro.com/instance_guides/quests_level_70-80_wotlk_instances]instance questing[/url]

    Marty says:

    agree, but today its not possible to enter most of the guides on wow-pro. What's happen?

    Thanks for the publicity, Jame! To the comment about the guides being down: Occasionally this happens to me as well, I think it's because the site sees such high traffic. It usually starts working again in a half hour or so.

    Unknown says:

    Jame responded to me with a problem like this, saying that it was a coding glitch, I believe.