Leveling Addon News: New version out!

Hey guys, just released a new version of the addon!


Alliance

WoW-Pro-TourGuide_Alliance v 0.6.3 -- Update April 1st 2009

*Default guides can be accessed again. They can be found at the bottom of the list | Thank Jahwo for this fix!
*New revamped chapters will follow soon. Please have patience!


Horde

WoW-Pro_TourGuide_Horde v0.5.1 -- Updated April 1st 2009

*Default guides can be accessed again. They can be found at the bottom of the list. | Thank Jahwo for this fix!
*Added: Jame's Horde Leveling Guide 51-60 | Jiyambi
*REVAMPS: Hellfire Peninsula, Zangarmarsh, Snowflake's Blood Elf Starter, Hosho's 12-20




Thanks to the whole community, and especially to Jiyambi for the huge efforts on the horde side!

DOWNLOAD THE LEVELING ADDON HERE

More will come next week, I promise!

1 Response to "Leveling Addon News: New version out!"

  1. Matteo says:

    Thanks a lot for the update, Jame. It's been a month since I logged in wow , so I'm not in a hurry for the mod... I'll update it anyway!

    A question: I've installed both the guides and later I opened wowmatrix to run an update for my other mods.Then I saw an update for the alliance guide, from 0.6 to 0.6.2. It is ok? I remember you wrote that you didn't want to put the guides on that program :P

    Bye :)