WoW-Pro Leveling Addon - New Version

Hey guys, a quick post to inform everyone that I just released a new version of the WoW-Pro_TourGuide_Alliance.zip
Here are the changes:
  • Many improvements were made to the Borean Tundra Guide | Original Coder: NLX3647 | Revamp by: Wizerd | Needs further testing
  • Fixed names in .xml
  • Fixed a few errors in the 1-12 night elf guide
As usual, you can download it here.

On a side note, I'm working on the Maw's Leveling Guide 12-20 and it should be out later tonight. And of course, the next adventures of Holyjame the paladin will follow a few hours after ;)

Stay tuned!

9 Response to "WoW-Pro Leveling Addon - New Version"

  1. Gosh says:

    i'm not sure if it's me but the addon's TOC still says v0.1 and the download page says it's v0.3. am i downloading an older version still?

    Jame says:

    Oh yea, I just forgot to update the TOC.

    Clément says:

    Hey James, my favorite site wow-pro.com doesn't seem to work any more !
    What's happening??

    Jame says:

    Hmm really? Works for me.

    Is it still down for you? Or anyone?

    Gosh says:

    Been fine for me even when I checked earlier when Clément first posted his comment.

    Hannah says:

    It's down for me too :(

    In both Chrome and Firefox. Page starts to load then instead of finishing loading, in the status bar on both browsers I get "Waiting for a.tribalfusion.com..." and "Transferring data from a.tribalfusion.com..." and it never loads 5 - 10 minutes still the same.

    Jame says:

    Ah, that's a known issue. I'm working on it.

    When this happens, just refresh the page a few times and that should do it.

    Unknown says:

    hey Jame this is a great guide. But I have a question. Is there an addon version for a DK horde? I've been searching and can't seem to find it.

    Jame says:

    Someone is working on an addon version of my DK leveling guide. Not sure when it will be released.