WoW-Pro Addon: Big decision - Please read

In short, we decided to stop working on two leveling addons at the same time. We'll only focus on one addon format from now on: the WoW-Pro Leveling Addon.

This means we're abandonning the wow-pro custom addon. So all efforts should now be concentrated on the tourguide version of the WoW-Pro Leveling Addon.

More information about this decision here.

5 Response to "WoW-Pro Addon: Big decision - Please read"

  1. Velzic says:

    I think it's a great decision. I love TourGuide and would hate to see that add-on fall into oblivion. I'm about to step into testing Snowflake's BE guide myself and look forward to seeing the results. The only negative is that her 1-12 guide wasn't finished first. But there's only a small amount of cross over between the TG 1-12 to Snowflake's guide.

    Hello Jame.

    I just downloaded the addons, and as soon I get some more game time, I'm gonna start lvl a priest. I will try keep on reporting how it is going, and reporting if I see any mistakes etc.

    //Lobster!

    Unknown says:

    I just ended the human guide for levels 1-12 on tourguide. It was amazing. The auto-complete features, the extremely small size on the screen and the perfect integration with TomTom make it the best addon for guides imo.

    As for the other addon, i can't comment much as i only tried it once. It was ok, although the huge space it took on the screen was a bit bothering.

    Now, with all the efforts on one addon it's just a matter of time till all those amazing guides on wow-pro are converted to tourguide :P

    Btw, any ideas on when the next chapter will be released? And will the guide for levels 12-20 be released too?

    Thank you :)

    Jame says:

    Thank you for the feedback Daniel, and I'm really happy to hear that you liked it.

    I'll try to release the 12-20 chapter today!

    Jerry says:

    I'm currently trying Maw's 1-12 Human guide as a rogue. So far, so good and I like it more than the custom add-on. One feature of the custom add-on that I liked was the green progress bar that showed how close you were to the destination. Also in the TourGuide version, the TomTom arrow and the next step in TourGuide don't always match. This seems to self correct in TomTom as I move toward the other objective. I'll keep an eye on this as I work through the guide. Overall, it's probably the greatest thing that I've seen for this game, hands down!