Grizzly Hills guide Sneak Peak: Video

Just a little sneak peak at one of the videos I made for my Grizzly Hills Guide (which I will release next week).

It's nothing special, but many people seem to have trouble with the quest [74] Escape from Silverbrook, so I tried to figure out why and found out that it's mostly because of two reasons:

1. Most people never changed their camera following style settings since they started playing wow. Default settings are set to "Smart", which is quite annoying when you want to keep on running while looking behind you.
2. Keybindings. Most people use mouse click for anything and do not use keybindings, which hampers their ability to quickly target areas and to use an ability.

Hopefully, this video will help them fix those two problems and the quest will be really easy for them after they watch the video.

I recommend watching the video High Quality.

Oh, and I hope you don't mind sudden music changes ^^



If you liked the video, please don't forget to rate it! ;)

3 Response to "Grizzly Hills guide Sneak Peak: Video"

  1. Tyzers says:

    I'm not sure when you did this video (which was great, BTW), but when i did this quest, i didn't have to change my camera following thingy in order to always be looking behind me.

    Jame says:

    Hmm weird.

    But in any case, those camera setting are good to have at any moment while playing wow, it's very useful in any situations, especially in PvP when you're kiting someone.

    Matteo says:

    Thanks for the video, Jame. It is very helpful to see how you play, it's inspiring for me to improve my playing style:)