Jame, Level 1 Blogger

I've finally decided to start my very own first blog. As some of you may already know, I've been writing guides for the world of warcraft community in the past few years. They got amazing feedback, especially my leveling guides.

You can find them here:

Alliance Leveling Guides
Horde Leveling Guides

Every week I get dozens of comments and e-mails, asking me about my guides, how do I write them, what servers do I play on, where I am from, why am I doing this for free. So I figured, I'll just make a blog and hopefully answer some questions, share my knowledge and my experiences in MMORPGs.

This blog definitely won't be only about World of Warcraft. It will cover every other MMORPG I get my hands on. I will write reviews, I'll share my daily experiences with the games I play, I'll give information about my upcoming guides.

1 Response to "Jame, Level 1 Blogger"

  1. Cody says:

    Nobody else wanted to just say "hi" to you? Well Jame, I'm really damn glad you're out there making my life easier. I can't imagine how you find the time to write these things, I barely find the time to use the guides! Thanks for the hard work, and hope to see some more personal updates some time!
    -cody